Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Delta Pi was founded on May 15, 1851 at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, GA and was installed in Austin Peay’s campus in 1983. Alpha Delta Pi, originally called The Adelphean Society, is known for being the first secret society for women. The founders created The Adelphean Society for the "mental, moral, social, and domestic improvement of its members". Today there are more than 140 active collegiate chapters with over 215,000 women.
Symbols: Lion, Diamond, and Woodland Violet
Colors: Azure Blue and White
Philanthropy: Ronald McDonald House (national), Camp Rainbow (local)
Chapter: Eta Gamma
Founded Nationally: May 15, 1851 at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, GA.
Founded Locally: November 10, 1983